Sensationnel Cloud 9 What Lace? Synthetic 13x6 HD Lace Front Wig Solana is playful but serious about her lace front. She wants to go undetectable with a seamless natural parting, right out of the box look.
1) Can wearing wigs cause baldness?
Answer: Many people assume that wearing a wig or a hat promotes baldness, however this is a myth. As long as the caps and wigs are not too tight, they will not harm the hair follicles. Traction Alopecia can occur if the hat or wig is overly tight.
2) Do wigs fall off?
Answer: With today's innovations in wig design, it's exceedingly unlikely that a wig will fall off if worn correctly. If you're wearing the wrong size, however, you're more likely to lose your wig.
3) How do I keep my synthetic wig moist?
Answer: To keep your synthetic hair soft, start by submerging it in a tub filled with cool water and shampoo. Let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes, gently swishing it the whole time. Then, remove the hair, rinse the shampoo off using cool water, and submerge it in a tub filled with cool water and conditioner or fabric softener.
- EWEtta W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoOldie but goodie
Love the color love the wig will be ordering again
- TCTavionne C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSo far love it
It’s a good with. I haven’t had it long but there’s some tangling of course
- JJessicaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOOOVVVEEE this hair unit! So incredibly soft and silky and the curls were amazing! Also the color was to die for😭
- AAdraniqueI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
- RRollinsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Because I'm Loving It