1) Can I comb when the wig is wet?
Answer: Never comb when the wig is damp or wet. Wait until it gets dried completely.
2) How to clean this wig?
1. Comb the hair with a metal brush or a comb with a wire pin first.
2. Wash and care for the hair in warm water with a little amount of mild shampoo.
3. Gently with a towel dry the moisture of the hair
4. Brush the hair after it is completely dry and store it on the wig stand.
3) How to avoid tangling and shedding?
1. Make sure you're using the right shampoo and conditioner.
2. Do not sleep with the wig on.
3. Do not wash the wig frequently; wash it every three weeks in the winter and every two weeks in the summer.