Outre Perfect Hair Line 13x6 Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Tatienne
Life isn’t perfect, but your hair can be.
Lacefront Perfect Hairline is your most natural-looking wig yet. Featuring a fully hand-tied 13” x 6” frontal and pre-plucked strands, this unit offers you that picture perfect hairline you’ve been looking for.
Designed ready-to-wear and easy-to-style, all you have to do is cut the lace.
Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) How long can I leave my lace front wig?
Answer: You can leave it in for around 2 to 6 weeks before removing it. The duration of time depends on the quality of the wig, the type of hair used, how well it's installed, and how well you maintain it. To keep the wig's hair healthy and clean, shampoo, wash, and condition it once a week.
2) Can I use regular shampoo on synthetic wigs?
Answer: Only use hair products made exclusively for synthetic wigs. Regular human hair shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, or gels should not be used on your wig since they can promote buildup, decreasing the wig's lifespan and dulling the hair fibers.
3) Do lace front wigs look normal?
Answer: Lace front wigs are a great choice since they replicate a natural hairline. The wig hair swings smoothly, and you can choose where your hair parting rests, which is ideal for those of you who want to experiment with styling.