As people seek ways to improve the appearance of their eyes, eyelashes, also known as false eyelashes or falsies, have grown in popularity in recent years. There are many different types of artificial lashes available to fit your demands, whether you want to add volume, length, or drama to your lashes.
Although applying eyelashes can be a little challenging at first, with with effort, you can get a lovely, natural-looking finish. How to use false eyelashes is as follows:
1) Choose eyelashes that complement your eye shape and the style you wish to achieve.
2) Holding the lash strip up to your eye, measure the length of your eyelid. Trim the lash strip to fit.
3) Apply glue: Coat the lash band with a thin layer of lash adhesive and wait a few seconds for it to become sticky.
4) Apply the lashes: Starting at the inner corner of your eye and moving outward, apply the lash strip to your lash line with tweezers or your fingertips.
5) Once the lashes are in position, adjust and mix them with your natural lashes using your fingers or a lash comb.
OUR TOP PICKS:
1) Kiss I-Envy Extension Curl Lashes
Kiss i-Envy Extension Curl Lashes give you the most natural looking eyelash curl.
2) Kiss I-Envy Matte 3D Lashes
Kiss i-Envy Matte 3D Lashes are naturally fluffy with a soft & matte finish.
3) Kiss I-Envy Luxury Mink 3D Lashes
Kiss i-Envy Luxury Mink 3D Lashes is a glamorous eye look.