Sensationnel Vice HD Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Unit 3
9” with slightly bumped ends
- HD Lace for flawless blending
- Pre-plucked hairline with a natural density and baby hairs
- Deep and wide hand-tied parting
- Comes in trend Money piece and Flamboyage colors
Color Shown: Tip Dye hot Pink
1) Does a detangler work on synthetic wig?
Answer: You can detangle your synthetic wigs with a wide-tooth comb or with your hand depending on the curl type. You can't use tight-toothed combs to detangle your wigs. You can style your synthetic wigs with rollers or curling rods.
2) How do I keep my synthetic wig moist?
Answer: To keep your synthetic hair soft, start by submerging it in a tub filled with cool water and shampoo. Let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes, gently swishing it the whole time. Then, remove the hair, rinse the shampoo off using cool water, and submerge it in a tub filled with cool water and conditioner or fabric softener.
3) Is baby shampoo good for wigs?
Answer: Although wig professionals recommend against using anything other than synthetic wig shampoo to clean your wig or hair bundles, nothing beats baby shampoo if you don't have any. This is because baby shampoo is supposed to be less acidic and softer for cleaning wigs in an emergency.