- HD Lace for flawless blending
- Pre-plucked hairline with natural density and baby hairs
- Deep and wide hand-tied parting
- Comes in trendy Money piece and Flamboyage colors
- Length: 28"
- Color shown: #613
1) How do I make synthetic wigs look more realistic?
Answer: Underneath your wig, put on a wig cap. This will ensure that your wig fits properly and looks natural on your head. Secure the wig to the cap with bobby pins. This will prevent the wig from causing any strange bumps or lumps on your head.
2) Can I shower with this wig on?
Answer: With a lace wig, you may shower. Although we can shower while wearing a lace wig, inexpensive lace wigs cannot be washed on a daily basis. This is due to the fact that lace wigs are not the same as natural hair, which may absorb moisture and oils from the scalp.
3) Do wigs fall off?
Answer: With today's innovations in wig design, it's exceedingly unlikely that a wig will fall off if worn correctly. If you're wearing the wrong size, however, you're more likely to lose your wig.
- AAlanaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoReview for the wig
It’s cute it’s thick ect..you might have to pluck it a little more but yeah
- CCCheann C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove ❤️
I have been buying wigs for years. I had been wearing my own hair for about 2 years but wanted a quick change. Hair is very good quality. Even though it's synthetic I was excited to learn it was one you can apply heat to. Love the color I decided to go with. Also very comfortable to put on. Easy to cut lace front as well.