- HD Lace for flawless blending
- Pre-plucked hairline with natural density and baby hairs
- Deep and wide hand-tied parting
- Comes in trendy Money piece and Flamboyage colors
- Length: 33"
1) How do I keep my synthetic wig moist?
Answer: To keep your synthetic hair soft, start by submerging it in a tub filled with cool water and shampoo. Let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes, gently swishing it the whole time. Then, remove the hair, rinse the shampoo off using cool water, and submerge it in a tub filled with cool water and conditioner or fabric softener.
2) Does a de-tangler work on synthetic wig?
Answer: You can detangle your synthetic wigs with a wide-tooth comb or with your hand depending on the curl type. You can't use tight-toothed combs to detangle your wigs. You can style your synthetic wigs with rollers or curling rods.
3) Can synthetic wigs look natural?
Answer: Modern, high-quality synthetic wigs, now have better, more realistic hairlines. You may take it a step further by plucking the hairline even more and customizing it to meet your own style or even modelling it after your own natural hairline for the best impact.