- Soft Texture & Natural Luster
- Long-Lasting Natural Curl
- Each strand has loops for easy crocheting
- 2 bundles in 1 pack
- Affordable Price
1) Why do I put mousse on braids?
Answer: Foaming mousse is meant to add hold, shine, and volume to your hair. It's best to use it on damp hair for best results. It works best with braid-outs and twist-outs, but these aren't the only styles you can use it with. Try it with your next wash and go and see how it turns out.
2) Can I soak crochet hair in apple cider vinegar?
Answer: This will break down the alkaline solution. Soak the braiding hair in a sink or bowl of warm water and 1 cup of apple cider vinegar for about 15 minutes. Let it sit for until you see a white film appear. Rinse the hair in warm water and add conditioner to soften hair.
3) How often should I wash my crochet braids?
Answer: It's an elevated wash day but a very necessary one. In fact, washing your braids and or cleansing your scalp every other week will eliminate product buildup, sweat, dirt, improve scalp health and prolong your style.