- Soft Texture & Natural Luster
- Long-Lasting Natural Curl
- Each strand has loops for easy crocheting
- 2 bundles in 1 pack
- Affordable Price
1) How often should I wash crochet hair?
Answer: The decision to wash crochet braided hair extensions is a personal one, but in general, if you plan to wear any hair extensions for longer than three weeks, it is preferable to wash your own hair to prevent buildup or potential matting.
2) Do I need to wash crochet hair before installation?
Answer: Before installation, it's critical to moisturize your hair: Apply two rounds of shampoo to the hair using a sulfate-free clarifying shampoo to eliminate any buildup or residue from previous hairstyles.
3) Can I moisturize crochet hair?
Answer: Water, Aloe Vera juice, or even a liquid leave-in conditioner that may be sprayed with a spray bottle are all acceptable alternatives. Focus on the ends as they tend to dry out more quickly.