Sensationnel Dashly Synthetic Lace Front Wig Unit 7 has a deep wave curl pattern that reminds of Mermaid Waves.
- Ear-to-ear Soft Lace
- An Essential Addition To Your Wig Stash
- Made With Heat Resistant Fiber
- Available In Fashion-Forward Colors
- Dress It Up Or Dress It Down
1) How often should I wash my synthetic wigs?
Answer: After 6-8 wears, or every two to three weeks, your wig should be washed. However, how often you should wash your wig is influenced by your lifestyle. You should wash it more frequently if you're around a lot of smoke, perfume, or strong aromas of any type.
2) Does a de-tangler work on synthetic wigs?
Answer: You can detangle your synthetic wigs with a wide-tooth comb or with your hand depending on the curl type. You can't use tight-toothed combs to detangle your wigs. You can style your synthetic wigs with rollers or curling rods.
3) Can I pluck my synthetic wigs?
Answer: Yes, you can totally pluck your synthetic wigs.
- DHDawn H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoDashleys front wig
That’s quite different than up. Here is my mom I can make it work.
- OOliviaI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoSENSATIONNEL WIG
Absolutely loved the wig. The curls are well defined. Received many compliments. Worth the try.