Sensationnel Dashly Synthetic HD Lace Front Wig - Unit 20 is a slightly layered, long beach wave style.
- Ear-to-ear Soft Lace
- An Essential Addition To Your Wig Stash
- Made With Heat Resistant Fiber
- Available In Fashion-Forward Colors
- Dress It Up Or Dress It Down
1) How often should I wash my synthetic hair?
Answer: After 6-8 wears, or every two to three weeks, your wig should be washed. However, how often you should wash your wig is influenced by your lifestyle. You should wash it more frequently if you're around a lot of smoke, perfume, or strong aromas of any type.
2) Can synthetic wigs look natural?
Answer: Modern, high-quality synthetic wigs, now have better, more realistic hairlines. You may take it a step further by plucking the hairline even more and customizing it to meet your own style or even modelling it after your own natural hairline for the best impact.
3) Is baby shampoo good for wigs?
Answer: Although wig professionals recommend against using anything other than synthetic wig shampoo to clean your wig or hair bundles, nothing beats baby shampoo if you don't have any. This is because baby shampoo is supposed to be less acidic and softer for cleaning wigs in an emergency.