Sensationnel Dashly Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Unit 13
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sensationnel Dashly Synthetic Lace Front Wig Unit 13 is a 27″ long, Crimp curl style.
- Ear-to-ear Soft Lace
- An Essential Addition To Your Wig Stash
- Made With Heat Resistant Fiber
- Available In Fashion-Forward Colors
- Dress It Up Or Dress It Down
1) How long can I keep my lace front wig on?
Answer: You can leave it in for around 2 to 6 weeks before removing it. The duration of time depends on the quality of the wig, the type of hair used, how well it's installed, and how well you maintain it. To keep the wig's hair healthy and clean, shampoo, wash, and condition it once a week.
2) Do I have to use glue with a lace front wig?
Answer: Not all lace front wigs will need tape or glue. There are some newer styles where the lace is only from temple to temple so they will lay flat on your forehead and do not need any adhesive. Other traditional lace front wigs will need glue or tape.
3) Can I make synthetic wig look real?
Answer: Spray a dry shampoo over the hair to make synthetic strands more matte. Synthetic wigs are often made of plastic, which can have an unnatural shine. Put the wig on loosely and spray the dry shampoo all over like you would your natural hair.
- GGVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 weeks agoSensationnel wig
The hair tangle on the back of my neck. the side edges are too short. I have to glue part of the hair on the edges around the area of my ears so I can hide my edges. I gave it 3 stars because it's easy to maintain with wide comb and wig detangle spray and People also gave me good compliments.Was this helpful?