Sensationnel Dashly Headband Wig & Bang - Unit 1
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sensationnel Dashly Headband Wig N Bangs - Unit 1Headband Wig & Bangs Product Details
- Comfortable And Breathable Headband Is Made With Cool-Fit fabric That Actively Pulls Heat From Your Scalp
- Detachable/Removable bang piece for versatility.
- Cap size Can Be Adjusted To Fit various Head Sizes.
- Combs For Extra Security.
- Functional, Yet Chic And Comfy Style.
- Great Protective Style For Any Occasion.
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Use heat appliances only when hair is completely dried.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- Pull your hair back into a low ponytail or bun.
- Insert front comb, hold the cap down, insert the back comb and pull the drawstring to secure.
- Secure the head band using Velcro, Lay your edges and style as desired.
1) How do I wash my headband?
Answer: Simply fill the bathroom sink with warm water and a few drops of shampoo, then soak the accessories for a few minutes. Scrub each attachment gently with your fingers to remove any oil or build-up, then rinse them thoroughly with clean water.
2) What are the combs used for?
Answer: The purpose of combs is that it allows your wig cap and wig to sit comfortably without it moving
3) How long do headband wigs last?
Answer: They usually last anywhere from six months to a year. If you treat it as if it were your own hair and take proper care of it, it may last longer than a year.