- Human Hair & Premium Fiber Blend
- Full bodied movement with natural and maximum density
- Virtually undetectable HD Lace
- Deeper and wider hand-tied parting area
- Available in new Balayage colors
1) Are human hair blend wigs good?
Answer: It may be washed, colored, and styled with heat because it is natural hair. It's great on its own. It is less likely to tangle or grow stiff, and it lasts longer than a pure synthetic wig. Synthetic hair, on the other hand, is known for being ready to wear right away.
2) Are HD lace wigs better?
Answer: HD lace is the lesser of the two in terms of quality. It is, nevertheless, long-lasting and relatively gentle. It also features the most delicate base, which is ideal for usage in the front because it is completely undetectable and invisible.
3) Can I curl a human hair blend wig?
Answer: Curling your wig is a simple and inexpensive approach to give it a fresh look. If you value your wig, though, you should avoid destroying it with hot tools. Fortunately, contrary to popular belief, curling any type of wig, synthetic or human hair, without incurring heat damage is totally doable.