- Cooling Cap Actively Pulls Heat From Your Scalp!
- Includes Combs and Adjustable Straps!
- No Leave-out Necessary, Great for Protective Styles!
1) How often should I wash my human hair wig?
Answer: Your human hair wig should be washed every 7-14 days of wear. The longevity of your wig is diminished every time you wash it.
2) Can I use shea butter on my human hair wig?
Answer: You can use Shea butter or hair serum to soften the frizzy and dry edges. Gently dab your hair with a towel before you proceed with hair styling tools.
3) How long can I wear a full wig?
Answer: You can wear it for 6 weeks at a time but do not extend beyond that.