- Outre Crochet Braids X-Pression Twisted Up Pre-Twisted Passion Twist 18"
- Made with 100% Kanekalon
- Soft texture
- Quick, Long Lasting Protective Style
1) Should you wash crochet hair before installing?
Answer: Before you install, ensure sure your hair is properly moisturized: Shampoo hair twice with a clarifying shampoo—using a sulfate-free shampoo, shampoo hair twice to remove any buildup or residue from previous hairstyles.
2) How long does it take to install crochet braids?
Answer: Crocheting hair takes little time, so it can drastically reduce the amount of time you spend caring for your hair in the morning. The actual application process should take about an hour, depending on how many braids you want to crochet.
3) What are the benefits of crochet braids?
Answer: Crochet braids are an excellent option since they leave the scalp free and don't interfere with the natural edges of the hair. They're simple to care for, with no loose tracks or wefts, and some even evolve into totally new styles as they age.