Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
Color Shown: #DR4/GOLDEN HONEY BLONDE
HAIR MATERIAL: SYNTHETIC
1) How do I manage synthetic hair?
- It can be worn with little or no styling.
- Do not comb the synthetic wig when it is wet.
- Use products which are specifically made to suit the synthetic wig.
- Use a synthetic hair comb and not a regular brush.
- Be gentle with the hairpiece.
- Just pat with a dry towel to dry incase it gets wet.
2) Why does my synthetic wig tangle?
Answer: Tangling can be caused by a variety of factors, including how skillfully the wig is manufactured, whether the cuticles are all pointing in the same way, and whether it's been chemically or color-treated; if the hair is set incorrectly or has been highly treated, it's more likely to tangle.
3) Can synthetic wigs look natural?
Answer: Modern, high-quality synthetic wigs, now have better, more realistic hairlines. You may take it a step further by plucking the hairline even more and customizing it to meet your own style or even modelling it after your own natural hairline for the best impact.