Outre Perfect Hairline 13x6 HD Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Mailyn
Life isn’t perfect, but your hair can be.
Lacefront Perfect Hairline is your most natural-looking wig yet. Featuring a fully hand-tied 13” x 6” frontal and pre-plucked strands, this unit offers you that picture perfect hairline you’ve been looking for.
Designed ready-to-wear and easy-to-style, all you have to do is cut the lace.
Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) How often should I wash my synthetic wigs?
Answer: After 6-8 wears, or every two to three weeks, your wig should be washed. However, how often you should wash your wig is influenced by your lifestyle. You should wash it more frequently if you're around a lot of smoke, perfume, or strong aromas of any type.
2) Are lace front wigs uncomfortable?
Answer: On warmer days, the translucent lace includes microscopic holes that let air to move freely throughout the scalp, preventing you from feeling overheated and uncomfortable. In a nutshell, wearing a lace front wig in the summer is incredibly cool and pleasant, which is why so many people prefer them.
3) Can I use regular shampoo on my synthetic wigs?
Answer: Only use hair products made exclusively for synthetic wigs. Regular human hair shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, or gels should not be used on your wig since they can promote buildup, decreasing the wig's lifespan and dulling the hair fibers.