Outre Melted Hairline Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Breanne
Seamless Hairline for the Realest Illusion
Melted Hairline lets you show off those edges! Go ahead and slick your hair back, tuck it behind your ear, and swoop the natural-looking baby hairs. Melted Hairline has ear-to-ear soft HD Transparent Lace, a pre-attached elastic band to ensure a secure, lift-free fit, and is pre-plucked to create a natural finish that melts right onto your hairline.
- 5” Deep Parting
- Completely Pre-Plucked Hairline & Sideburns
- Pre-Attached Wide Elastic Band for a Secure Fit
- Natural Baby Hairs
- Redesigned ComfortFit Ear Contour
Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) How do I keep my synthetic wig moist?
Answer: To keep your synthetic hair soft, start by submerging it in a tub filled with cool water and shampoo. Let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes, gently swishing it the whole time. Then, remove the hair, rinse the shampoo off using cool water, and submerge it in a tub filled with cool water and conditioner or fabric softener.
2) Does a de-tangler work on a synthetic wig?
Answer: You can detangle your synthetic wigs with a wide-tooth comb or with your hand depending on the curl type. You can't use tight-toothed combs to detangle your wigs. You can style your synthetic wigs with rollers or curling rods.
3) Can synthetic wigs look natural?
Answer: Modern, high-quality synthetic wigs, now have better, more realistic hairlines. You may take it a step further by plucking the hairline even more and customizing it to meet your own style or even modelling it after your own natural hairline for the best impact.