- Perfect Ear-to-Ear Lace Edge
- HD Lace
- 5” Deep Parting
- Completely Pre-Plucked Hairline & Sideburns
- Pre-Attached Wide Elastic Band for a Secure Fit
- Natural Baby Hairs
- Redesigned ComfortFit Ear Contour
1) What is a HD lace wig?
Answer: HD lace is a royal lace material that used to be called Swiss lace, and which is invisible when applied to the scalp. This ensures that the wig-wearer can have an exposed hairline, which looks very natural and renders the lace along the hairline highly undetectable.
2) How long can I keep a lace front wig on?
Answer: With long-term adhesive, a lace front wig can usually be worn for up to six weeks. The amount of time a lace front wig may be worn is mostly determined by the application method and items used, as well as body chemistry.
3) Can wearing a wig cause baldness?
Answer: Many people assume that wearing a wig or a hat promotes baldness, however this is a myth. As long as the caps and wigs are not too tight, they will not harm the hair follicles. Traction Alopecia can occur if the hat or wig is overly tight.