Outre Colorbomb Synthetic Lacefront Wig - Karelia is a wavy style.
Now you can try all of the bomb looks that celebrity baddies and the biggest social media influencers have been flaunting everywhere with COLORBOMB™! Get into the salon-quality colors that can’t be found anywhere else for a price that lets you kill it with a new COLORBOMB™ style every day of the week.
Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) Are synthetic wigs worth it?
Answer: Synthetic hair wigs are made of man-made fibers that last far longer than human hair. The most obvious advantage of synthetic wigs is that they are already styled. And the capacity to maintain a certain style regardless of the circumstances. It won't become flat or frizzy even if it's humid outside.
2) Can I pluck my synthetic wig?
Answer: Yes, you can totally pluck your synthetic wigs.
3) Why do synthetic wigs get frizzy?
Answer: When you use synthetic wigs on a regular basis, they become frizzy. When you put these wigs near heating appliances, they lose their attractive look and shape. The wigs become drier as a result of the heat, and the synthetic fibers begin to produce static electricity.