Now you can try all of the bomb looks that celebrity baddies and the biggest social media influencers have been flaunting everywhere with COLORBOMB™! Get into the salon-quality colors that can’t be found anywhere else for a price that lets you kill it with a new COLORBOMB™ style every day of the week.
Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) How can I make synthetic wig look real?
Answer: Spray a dry shampoo over the hair to make synthetic strands more matte. Synthetic wigs are often made of plastic, which can have an unnatural shine. Put the wig on loosely and spray the dry shampoo all over like you would your natural hair.
2) Can I wear synthetic wig everyday?
Answer: Although you can wear your wig every day, we recommend taking a day or a half-day off to give your scalp a break. When it comes to wig quality, everyday use of a synthetic wig will only last around 4-6 months until it's time to upgrade.
3) Do wigs fall off?
Answer: With today's innovations in wig design, it's exceedingly unlikely that a wig will fall off if worn correctly. If you're wearing the wrong size, however, you're more likely to lose your wig.