Outre Color Bomb HD Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Kianda
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Now you can try all of the bomb looks that celebrity baddies and the biggest social media influencers have been flaunting everywhere with COLORBOMB™! Get into the salon-quality colors that can’t be found anywhere else for a price that lets you kill it with a new COLORBOMB™ style every day of the week.
Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) Why does my synthetic wig tangle?
Answer: Tangling can be caused by a variety of factors, including how skillfully the wig is manufactured, whether the cuticles are all pointing in the same way, and whether it's been chemically or color-treated; if the hair is set incorrectly or has been highly treated, it's more likely to tangle.
2) Can synthetic wigs look natural?
Answer: Modern, high-quality synthetic wigs, now have better, more realistic hairlines. You may take it a step further by plucking the hairline even more and customizing it to meet your own style or even modelling it after your own natural hairline for the best impact.
3) How should I manage my synthetic hair??
- It can be worn with little or no styling.
- Do not comb the synthetic wig when it is wet.
- Use products which are specifically made to suit the synthetic wig.
- Use a synthetic hair comb and not a regular brush.
- Be gentle with the hairpiece.
- Just pat with a dry towel to dry incase it gets wet.