Outre Melted Hairline Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Soveida
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Outre Melted Hairline Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Soveida is a deluxe wide part, frontal effect lace front that is 12" long.
Seamless Hairline for the Realest Illusion
Melted Hairline lets you show off those edges! Go ahead and slick your hair back, tuck it behind your ear, and swoop the natural-looking baby hairs. Melted Hairline has ear-to-ear soft HD Transparent Lace, a pre-attached elastic band to ensure a secure, lift-free fit, and is pre-plucked to create a natural finish that melts right onto your hairline.
- 5” Deep Parting
- Completely Pre-Plucked Hairline & Sideburns
- Pre-Attached Wide Elastic Band for a Secure Fit
- Natural Baby Hairs
- Redesigned ComfortFit Ear Contour
1) Can I curl a synthetic wig?
Answer: Yes, it is possible to curl a synthetic wig. However, you should never use hot tools on a synthetic wig, such as a curling iron, unless the wig's label clearly states that it can withstand heat. If not, you can curl the wig with foam rollers.
2) How to keep this wig fresh?
Answer: Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
3) Can I use a hairspray on synthetic wigs?
Answer: When caring for and styling synthetic hair wigs, it is critical to utilize products designed exclusively for this type of hair fibers. Hairspray used for human hair might damage synthetic fibers and ruin your wig.