1) How long can I keep my lace front wig on?
Answer: With long-term adhesive, a lace front wig can usually be worn for up to six weeks. The amount of time a lace front wig may be worn is mostly determined by the application method and items used, as well as body chemistry.
2) How do I sleep in a lace front wig?
Answer: 1. To avoid friction, braid your lace wig or place it in a ponytail.
2. To protect the lace wig, wear a night cap or wrap a scarf around your head and tie a loose knot at the nape of your neck.
3. Satin or silk pillowcases are ideal for sleeping.
3) Can I use shea butter on my human hair wig?
Answer: You can use Shea butter or hair serum to soften the frizzy and dry edges. Gently dab your hair with a towel before you proceed with hair styling tools.