Model Model Nude Air Brazilian Natural 100% Human Hair Full Wig - Cora
Dye it, bleach it, and perm it to your liking.
HAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Before washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the weft.
- For Curly Hair : Do not brush. Finger Comb to remove all tangles.
- Fill the sink or a large container with lukewarm water and add shampoo.
- Swish the wig in shampoo water and wash gently.
- Conditioner is a must after shampooing to add softness and restore moisture.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do Not Rub or Twist the wig.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and let air dry.
- Hair may lose its original curl pattern after wash. To restore the curls, wash the hair thoroughly to remove any product build up. Use heated styling tools or rods to achieve curls.
1) How often should I wash my human hair wig?
Answer: Your human hair wig should be washed every 7-14 days of wear. The longevity of your wig is diminished every time you wash it.
2) Which is better lace front or full wig?
Answer: Both types of wigs are extremely durable but since full lace wigs are pasted to the head entirely, they tend to have a slightly stronger durability.
3) Can I use hairspray on human hair wigs?
Answer: You can use hairspray on your human hair wig every day, but make sure to apply a leave-in conditioner spray and heat-protecting spray before styling to keep the hair hydrated and protected.