COLOR SHOWN: T530
- Premium Synthetic Hair
- Pre-Looped Crochet Braid
- Latch Hook Friendly for Crochet
1) Can I wash crochet hair?
Answer: Yes, ofcourse you can.
2) How do I manage synthetic hair?
- It can be worn with little or no styling. ...
- Do not comb the synthetic wig when it is wet.
- Use products which are specifically made to suit the synthetic wig.
- Use a synthetic hair comb and not a regular brush.
- Be gentle with the hairpiece.
- Just pat with a dry towel to dry incase it gets wet.
3) Can I moisturize crochet hair?
Answer: Water, Aloe Vera juice, or even a liquid leave-in conditioner that may be sprayed with a spray bottle are all acceptable alternatives. Focus on the ends as they tend to dry out more quickly.