Laude & Co Synthetic Hair 13X5 HD Lace Frontal Wig - UGL001 ELISABETH
SHOWN COLOR : HL613/627
"Complete Parting Freedom"
- Hand-Tied HD 13"x5" Deep Lace
- Extra Wide Lace with Powder Blend Effect
- Free-Styling Parting
- Pre-Plucked Natural Hairline
- Baby Hair
- Fraiche Antibacterial Cap
- FlexFit Cap
- Heat Styling
1) Can I dye synthetic wig?
Answer: Yes, you can technically dye your synthetic wigs, but we do not recommend dying synthetic wigs as you run the risk of completing ruining your wig. Some wigs are easier to dye than others like wigs made with human hair.
2) How should I manage synthetic hair?
- It can be worn with little or no styling.
- Do not comb the synthetic wig when it is wet.
- Use products which are specifically made to suit the synthetic wig.
- Use a synthetic hair comb and not a regular brush.
- Be gentle with the hairpiece.
- Just pat with a dry towel to dry incase it gets wet.
3) Can I hot comb a synthetic wig?
Answer: Avoid using a high heat setting since the fibers can melt. At the same time, move the comb/brush and hair dryer downwards. Place the comb/brush at the wig's roots once the part of hair is entirely tangle-free. Make sure the bristles are hidden beneath the strands.