- Wash and condition hair regularly.
- Detangle hair gentle before washing. Do not rub or twist.
- Add a mild shampoo to cool water and swish hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly.
- After washing add conditioner to cold water soak hair. Rinse thoroughly.
- Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun.
- Comb curly hair gently with your fingers. Do not brush.
- Brush straight hair, in a downward motion starting with ends. Work your way up to the roots.
- Certain items should not be brushed, e.g. braids, domes, etc. Consult your hair stylist if in doubt.
1) How often should I wash my human hair wig?
Answer: Your human hair wig should be washed every 7-14 days of wear. The longevity of your wig is diminished every time you wash it.
2) Can I wash my human hair wig with regular shampoo?
Answer: On your wigs, never, ever use ordinary hair care products. Both synthetic and real hair wigs will be irreversibly damaged by harsh chemicals found in everyday shampoos, conditioners, and styling treatments. Your wigs will look frizzy, matted, or unnaturally shiny if you use natural hair products.
3) Can I use hairspray on human hair wigs?
Answer: You can use hairspray on your human hair wig every day, but make sure to apply a leave-in conditioner spray and heat-protecting spray before styling to keep the hair hydrated and protected.