Human Hair General Care
The following provides general guidance for the care of human hair products. As each individual product may vary, consult your hair stylist for specific instructions.
- Wash and condition hair regularly.
- Detangle hair gentle before washing. Do not rub or twist.
- Add a mild shampoo to cool water and swish hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly.
- After washing add conditioner to cold water soak hair. Rinse thoroughly.
- Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun.
- Comb curly hair gently with your fingers. Do not brush.
- Brush straight hair, in a downward motion starting with ends. Work your way up to the roots.
- Certain items should not be brushed, e.g. braids, domes, etc. Consult your hair stylist if in doubt.
*Hair may tangle if general care directions are not followed properly*