Bobbi Boss Synthetic Lace Front Wig - MLF487 Henna is a loose wave bob style that comes in a variety of special colors.
- Premium Synthetic
- Ear to Ear Lace
- 4.5" Deep Lace Part
- Safe Heat Styling
Color Shown: TT1B/REDGY
1) How to make this wig look fresh always?
To keep your wig looking new and fresh, follow these tips and tricks.
1. Gently detangle with a wide tooth comb before washing.
2. Soak your wig in a bowl of water with a capful of shampoo for a few minutes.
3. Rinse well and apply conditioner to the hair in a downward motion. Rinse after a few minutes.
4. Shake and pat dry to renew the style.
5. Allow to air dry on a wig stand.
2) Are lace front wigs uncomfortable?
Answer: On warmer days, the translucent lace includes microscopic holes that let air to move freely throughout the scalp, preventing you from feeling overheated and uncomfortable. In a nutshell, wearing a lace front wig in the summer is incredibly cool and pleasant, which is why so many people prefer them.
3) Can I sleep with a synthetic wig on?
Answer: Synthetic wigs will almost certainly be damaged, as the contact with the pillow overnight will cause the synthetic hair to become frizzy. This should be avoided if possible.