Bobbi Boss Crochet Braid - Brazilian Water Wave 10"
- African Roots Braid Collection | Short Curly Crochet Braid
- Soft & Light | Full Volume | Easy to install.
- Natural Texture & Great for Protective Style.
- Available in Ombre Colors.
1) How long can I keep crochet hair on?
Answer: Expect your installation to last at least four weeks, depending on how well you take care of your crochet braids. Schedule their removal for no later than eight weeks. Just like you would your natural curls, make careful to safeguard your style before night.
2) How do I manage synthetic hair?
- It can be worn with little or no styling.
- Do not comb the synthetic wig when it is wet.
- Use products which are specifically made to suit the synthetic wig.
- Use a synthetic hair comb and not a regular brush.
- Be gentle with the hairpiece.
- Just pat with a dry towel to dry incase it gets wet.
3) Can I comb crochet hair?
Answer: Do not comb or brush crochet braids; instead, use your fingers to finger-detangle hair if it is matted or tangled. You can also use scissors to cut the knots or tangles if the hair's ends are very tangled.