- BOSS HAIR®
- MISS ORIGIN TRESSUP PONYTAIL SERIES
- EASY-TO-USE DRAWSTRING
- SOFT & LIGHT
- HOT WATER SETTING
- FLAME RETARDANT
1) How long does a ponytail install last?
Answer: A protective style ponytail can last you up to two weeks and is great for someone who doesn't want to commit to braids. Just be careful with the style that the ponytail isn't pulled too tight and causing tension on your scalp.
2) How should I manage synthetic hair?
Answer: 1. It can be worn with little or no styling.
2. Do not comb the synthetic wig when it is wet.
3. Use products which are specifically made to suit the synthetic wig.
4. Use a synthetic hair comb and not a regular brush.
5. Be gentle with the hairpiece.
6. Just pat with a dry towel to dry incase it gets wet.
3) How do I keep my synthetic ponytail from sagging?
Answer: Spray your synthetic ponytail with the diluted fabric softener. Apply the diluted fabric softener to the front, back, and sides of your ponytail, paying careful attention to any frizzy or tangled parts. Keep spraying until you've covered the entire ponytail with the mixture.