- ESSENTIAL WIG SERIES
- HUMAN HAIR BLEND
- HIGH DEFINITION CURLS
- READY-TO-WEAR, EASY-TO-CARE
- DURABLE & COMFORTABLE CAP
- HIGH HEAT
1) Can wearing a wig cause baldness?
Answer: Many people assume that wearing a wig or a hat promotes baldness, however this is a myth. As long as the caps and wigs are not too tight, they will not harm the hair follicles. Traction Alopecia can occur if the hat or wig is overly tight.
2) Do wigs fall off?
Answer: With today's innovations in wig design, it's exceedingly unlikely that a wig will fall off if worn correctly. If you're wearing the wrong size, however, you're more likely to lose your wig.
3) Are human hair blend wigs good?
Answer: It may be washed, colored, and styled with heat because it is natural hair. It's great on its own. It is less likely to tangle or grow stiff, and it lasts longer than a pure synthetic wig. Synthetic hair, on the other hand, is known for being ready to wear right away.
- LLaTishaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoLOVE HER!!
I've received soo many compliments and was even called Tina Turner when I wore it! Some people thought it was my actual hair! Going to order another one!
- CMConstance M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSo many women wish they had this hair!
I get compliments every day since wearing this hair! I even fooled a professional beautician! She was like, “no way”! I love it and I’ve ordered another one. Thank you