- BOSS HAIR®
- PRO-CUT PROFESSIONAL SALON STYLE
- MEDIFRESH® SAFE & CLEAN CAP
- FLEXFIT CAP
- HIGH HEAT
- Color Shown: #DYAT2/PKGD
1) How do I manage synthetic hair?
Answer: 1. It can be worn with little or no styling.
2. Do not comb the synthetic wig when it is wet.
3. Use products which are specifically made to suit the synthetic wig.
4. Use a synthetic hair comb and not a regular brush.
5. Be gentle with the hairpiece.
6. Just pat with a dry towel to dry incase it gets wet.
2) Does a de-tangler work on synthetic wig?
Answer: You can detangle your synthetic wigs with a wide-tooth comb or with your hand depending on the curl type. You can't use tight-toothed combs to detangle your wigs. You can style your synthetic wigs with rollers or curling rods.
3) Can I pluck my synthetic wigs?
Answer: Yes, you can totally pluck your synthetic wigs.