Bobbi Boss Boss Lace Synthetic Lace Front Wig - MLF702 Tanya
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Bobbi Boss Boss Lace Synthetic Lace Front Wig - MLF702 Tanya is designed to give a natural hairline with a seamlessly blending lace front. Individual strands are hand-knotted for a style that’s believably natural in look and movement. Available in a wide spectrum of classics – to the latest and greatest in style and color.
- GLUELESS GRIP SERIES
- 5.5" HD DEEP LACE
- ANTI-SLIP SILICONE ENABLES SECURE GLUELESS WEAR
- MEDIFRESH® SAFE & CLEAN CAP
- FLEXFIT CAP
- HIGH HEAT
- BABY HAIR
1) How to make this wig look fresh?
Answer: To keep your wig looking new and fresh, follow these tips and tricks.
1. Gently detangle with a wide tooth comb before washing.
2. Soak your wig in a bowl of water with a capful of shampoo for a few minutes.
3. Rinse well and apply conditioner to the hair in a downward motion. Rinse after a few minutes.
4. Shake and pat dry to renew the style.
5. Allow to air dry on a wig stand.
2) Can I hot comb a synthetic wig?
Answer: Avoid using a high heat setting since the fibers can melt. At the same time, move the comb/brush and hair dryer downwards. Place the comb/brush at the wig's roots once the part of hair is entirely tangle-free. Make sure the bristles are hidden beneath the strands.
3) Can I sleep with this wig on?
Answer: Synthetic wigs will almost certainly be damaged, as the contact with the pillow overnight will cause the synthetic hair to become frizzy. This should be avoided if possible.