Bobbi Boss Premium Synthetic Lace Front Wig - MLF554 ROSEWOOD
1) Does de-tangler work on synthetic wig?
Answer: You can detangle your synthetic wigs with a wide-tooth comb or with your hand depending on the curl type. You can't use tight-toothed combs to detangle your wigs. You can style your synthetic wigs with rollers or curling rods.
2) Can I pluck my synthetic wig?
Answer: Yes, you can totally pluck your synthetic wigs.
3) How to care for synthetic wigs?
Answer: Avoid brushing or touching your wig when it is wet from water, steam, rain, snow, excessive spraying, or perspiration. Avoid placing your wig on a styling head while it is wet as this can stretch and ruin the wig cap. Avoid using heat tools on wigs that are not specifically designed to be heat friendly.
- TMT. M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGorgeous
Very long and beautiful waves. Perfect for a special occasion.
- TJTykesha J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoRed and Gray
This color combination is gorgeous