- 5" DEEP PART
- HD LACE
- MEDIFRESH SAFE & CLEAN CAP
- BABY HAIR
- FLEXFIT CAP
- HIGH HEAT
1) Why does my synthetic wig tangle?
Answer: Tangling can be caused by a variety of factors, including how skillfully the wig is manufactured, whether the cuticles are all pointing in the same way, and whether it's been chemically or color-treated; if the hair is set incorrectly or has been highly treated, it's more likely to tangle.
2) Can I wear a synthetic wig in the sun?
Answer: Wearing synthetic hair on the beach without covering up is not advised. The color may fade and the wig's structure may be damaged by prolonged direct sunlight. Wear a scarf or a big, floppy hat to shield your wig from the sun if you intend to spend a lot of time outside.
3) How do I make synthetic wig look more realistic?
Answer: Underneath your wig, put on a wig cap. This will ensure that your wig fits properly and looks natural on your head. Secure the wig to the cap with bobby pins. This will prevent the wig from causing any strange bumps or lumps on your head.
- VHvannessa h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it!!
The hair is great. I love the texture and the curls