- NATURAL STYLE WIG
- ORIGINAL NU LOCS DESIGN
- MEDIFRESH SAFE & CLEAN CAP
- SILK SCALP ILLUSION LACE PART
- 4.5" DEEP PART
- BABY HAIR
- FLEXFIT CAP
- SECURE ADJUSTABLE BAND
1) Can wearing wigs affect hair growth?
Answer: Wearing a wig will not prevent hair growth. However, if the hair beneath your wig isn't properly protected or cared for, it can cause damage to your hair and stunt its growth.
2) How can I make a synthetic wig look real?
Answer: Spray a dry shampoo over the hair to make synthetic strands more matte. Synthetic wigs are often made of plastic, which can have an unnatural shine. Put the wig on loosely and spray the dry shampoo all over like you would your natural hair.
3) What styling products do I need for a synthetic wig?
Answer: Wig stand, wig brush, wig conditioner, wig shampoo, spray bottle for water, wig comb and wig hairspray.