- BOSS HAIR®
- 4" DEEP PART
- MEDIFRESH® SAFE & CLEAN CAP
- FLEXFIT CAP
- HIGH HEAT SAFE / SPECIAL COLORS
1) How do I sleep in a lace front wig?
Answer: 1. To avoid friction, braid your lace wig or place it in a ponytail.
2. To protect the lace wig, wear a night cap or wrap a scarf around your head and tie a loose knot at the nape of your neck.
3. Satin or silk pillowcases are ideal for sleeping.
2) Are synthetic wigs worth it?
Answer: Synthetic hair wigs are made of man-made fibers that last far longer than human hair. The most obvious advantage of synthetic wigs is that they are already styled. And the capacity to maintain a certain style regardless of the circumstances. It won't become flat or frizzy even if it's humid outside.
3) Can lace front wigs be taken off everyday?
Answer: Lace front wigs can be removed at any time. You can extend the life of your wig by removing it at night to reduce the wear and tear caused by your daily activities. Furthermore, you can take care of your natural hair while wearing the wig, allowing your scalp and natural hair to breathe.
- EREmily R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove it
Ordered 2 and I love both colors recommend.