Bobbi Boss Boss Hair 360 13x2 Synthetic Lace Front Wig - MLF415 Josephine is creating an updo revolution.
- 13"X2" Hand-Tied Deep Lace
- Pre-Plucked Unique Part Lace
- 360 Hand-Tied Lace Permeter with Nape Lace
- MEDIFRESH Safe & Clean Cap
- Baby Hair
- Flexfit Cap
- High Heat
1) How to make this wig look fresh always?
Answer: To keep your wig looking new and fresh, follow these tips and tricks.
1. Gently detangle with a wide tooth comb before washing.
2. Soak your wig in a bowl of water with a capful of shampoo for a few minutes.
3. Rinse well and apply conditioner to the hair in a downward motion. Rinse after a few minutes.
4. Shake and pat dry to renew the style.
5. Allow to air dry on a wig stand.
2) Is baby shampoo good for wigs?
Answer: Although wig professionals recommend against using anything other than synthetic wig shampoo to clean your wig or hair bundles, nothing beats baby shampoo if you don't have any. This is because baby shampoo is supposed to be less acidic and softer for cleaning wigs in an emergency.
3) Can I curl my synthetic wig?
Answer: Yes, it is possible to curl a synthetic wig. However, you should never use hot tools on a synthetic wig, such as a curling iron, unless the wig's label clearly states that it can withstand heat. If not, you can curl the wig with foam rollers.