Beautiful Day Vossmi HD Lace Wig - Straight
HD 13x4 Lace Wigs
1) How long can I keep a lace front wig on?
Answer: With long-term adhesive, a lace front wig can usually be worn for up to six weeks. The amount of time a lace front wig may be worn is mostly determined by the application method and items used, as well as body chemistry
2) Can I use curling iron on my human hair wig?
Answer: If you're curling a human hair wig, it's generally safe to apply heat. Still, you don't want to cook the hair or damage it over time. To protect the strands, apply a heat protectant spray and distribute it evenly throughout each section of hair before applying heat.
3) Is baby shampoo good for wigs?
Answer: Although wig professionals recommend against using anything other than synthetic wig shampoo to clean your wig or hair bundles, nothing beats baby shampoo if you don't have any. This is because baby shampoo is supposed to be less acidic and softer for cleaning wigs in an emergency.
- SGSparkles G.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoIt’s okay
I ordered this wig in 16”. Iffy labeling
- TVTriptych V.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoIt’s okay
The hair quality is good. However the wording for its label is off. This is a 13x4/5x5 wig. The parting space is not a full 13x4. And the inside lining is all lace, but it’s double layered, there are still wefts on top. It is not a full lace wig.