Bobbi Boss Boss Lace Synthetic Lace Front Wig - MLF582 Denise
- BOSS HAIR® SOFT PERM YAKI SERIES
- 5" DEEP LACE PART
- FLEXFIT CAP
1) How do I manage synthetic hair?
Answer: 1. It can be worn with little or no styling.
2. Do not comb the synthetic wig when it is wet.
3. Use products which are specifically made to suit the synthetic wig.
4. Use a synthetic hair comb and not a regular brush.
5. Be gentle with the hairpiece.
6. Just pat with a dry towel to dry incase it gets wet.
2) Do synthetic wigs have lace front?
Answer: Lace front synthetic wigs come with straps to adjust the size of the wig and clips in built to clip into your hair. The lace at the front also needs to be trimmed to your desired length.
3) Can I hot comb a synthetic wig?
Answer: Avoid using a high heat setting since the fibers can melt. At the same time, move the comb/brush and hair dryer downwards. Place the comb/brush at the wig's roots once the part of hair is entirely tangle-free. Make sure the bristles are hidden beneath the strands.